- DePaul University College of Law - $43,636
- IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law - $42,900
- John Marshall Law School - $42,724
- Loyal University Chicago School of Law - "around $41,000"
- Northern Illinois University College of Law - $19,811
- Northwestern University School of Law - $53,468
- University of Chicago Law School - $53,560
- University of Illinois College of Law - $37,100
- Southern Illinois University School of Law - $16,995
I wonder what value the Chicago students receive that is worth 2-3 times the NIU tuition? This chart just confirms my decision nine years ago to go to Northern.
U of I?
Good catch Brian. I have updated the post.
I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. LarsenNash.com
Post a Comment